A role in Strategy Analytics involves 4 key areas as discussed below:
1. Identify research, tools, and analyses required to address strategic questions
2. Plan and execute the underlying analyses that will yield critical answers
3. Analyze internal and external data and translate findings into meaningful insights
4. Create financial/ strategic models, forecast business performance and run scenario analysis.
5. Influence IT, finance and other functions to manage any data gaps
1. Manage key elements of the annual strategic planning process by analyzing industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities, and internal performance
2. Build, maintain and understand the strategic fact-base (trends, customers, competitors, capabilities, costs, etc.) and share this information with key stakeholders
1. Develop strategic and analytical frameworks to solve critical business issues in collaboration with key Strategy members
2. Generate hypotheses, analyze complex data, and make strategic recommendations.
3. Support M&A strategy development by evaluating acquisition targets
Create compelling presentations
1. Create presentations that succinctly interpret data, trends
2. Create presentations used by senior leadership for internal and external audience